We are a well-funded startup backed by top-tier silicon valley investors. The founders previously built and sold their last company to ServiceNow, where they ran emerging platform products. The team is back together to create the next enterprise software disruptor.
About the Role
8Flow is looking for a Senior Machine Learning Engineer to join our team and play a pivotal role in shaping the development of our AI-driven products.
Our ideal candidate is a hands-on engineer with a strong desire to play a lead role in a startup's AI practice and co-create the company's vision with us.
You will be responsible for leading the execution of our AI strategy and infrastructure including model training, evaluation, inference and data pipelines.
What You Will Do
As a Senior Machine Learning Engineer at 8Flow, your primary responsibilities are:
- Ownership of End-to-End ML Projects: You will lead the entire lifecycle of ML projects, from scoping out the use case and designing datasets to selecting algorithms, training models, experimentation, fine-tuning, evaluation, and deployment.
- AI Infrastructure: You'll work on building general solutions to enhance the reliability and robustness of our AI systems and LLMs.
To excel in this role, you should have:
- 4+ Years of ML Experience: A minimum of four years of experience building Machine Learning models in production settings, with a strong emphasis on product deployment.
- ML Stack
- Huggingface transformers
- Experience with deep learning systems on unstructured data is essential
- Up-to-date with latest research in your area of ML expertise
- Experience using a cloud-based ML platform such as Google Vertex or AWS SageMaker for training and deploying models
To Be the Best Fit, You Need to Have
- Attention to Detail: Meticulous attention to detail is crucial in ensuring the success of complex ML projects.
- Effective Communication: Strong verbal and written communication skills are necessary for collaborating effectively with the team.